- Your personal data controller is She is Lucid Sp. Z o.o. with its registered office in Warszawa at ul. Łowicka 58/10 entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court under KRS number 0000717684 Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5213812345 (hereinafter referred to as: the Controller).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the Controller to provide services properly.
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
b) the fulfilment of the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), i.e.
- carrying out direct marketing activities - if consent is required, direct marketing is based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR,
- for archival purposes,
- for the purposes of evidence in the investigation or defence of claims related to the functioning of the service.
III. Categories of personal data
Due to the necessity of proper provision of services, the Controller may process the following customer data:a) for the purposes of creating and operating an account on the Controller's website: name, surname, e-mail address
b) for the purpose of placing an order in the Controller's shop, returning and exchanging products and handling possible complaints: name, surname, address, e-mail address
d) information about your device, such as your browser type, IP address, and other similar information.
- The Controller on its website, like other entities, uses so-called cookies, i.e. short text information saved on a computer, phone, tablet or other user's device.
- Cookies have many functions on the website:
b) impact on the processes and efficiency of website use - cookies are used to make the website work smoothly and to make use of the functions available on it, which is possible, among other things, by remembering settings between subsequent visits to the website. They therefore allow you to navigate the website and the individual subpages efficiently;
c) session status - cookies often store information about how visitors use the website, e.g. which subpages they view most often. They also allow you to identify errors displayed on some subpages. Cookie files used to save “session status” help to improve services and increase the comfort of browsing.
d) maintaining the session status - if the client logs in to his panel, the cookies allow the session to be maintained. This means that you don't have to re-enter your login and password every time you go to another subpage, which makes the website comfortable to use;
e) creating statistics - cookies are used to analyze how users use the website (how many open the website, how long they stay on it, which content arouses most interest, etc.). Thanks to this you can constantly improve the website and adjust its operation to the users' preferences;
V. Right to withdraw consent
- If the processing of personal data is based on consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- In order to withdraw your consent, please contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VI. Personal data recipients
The Controller may transfer your personal data to other recipients entrusted with the processing of personal data in the name and on behalf of the Controller. Moreover, the Controller will make your personal data available to other recipients, provided that such obligation arises from legal regulations.
VII. Transfer of personal data to third countries
Your personal data may be transferred to a third country or international organisation provided the entities having registered offices in such countries protect the personal data adequately.
VIII. Period of processing of personal data
- Your personal data will be processed for a maximum period of 10 years in order to establish, assert or defend any claims.
- Your personal data will not be processed to the extent and at the time you object.
- If you have consented to the processing of your data for marketing purposes, your data will be processed until your consent is withdrawn.
IX. Data subjects’ rights
- You shall have the following rights:
- obtain access to your personal data and a copy of the personal data subject to processing;
- obtain rectification of your inaccurate personal data;
- obtain the erasure of your personal data where the grounds provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR apply;
- obtain restriction of processing of your personal data where the grounds provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR apply;
- object to data processing in cases indicated in Article 21 of the GDPR;
- data portability where the processing is carried out by automated means.
- If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
X. Contact with the Controller
You can contact the Controller at your e-mail address in all matters relating to data protection: email@example.com
XI. Final provisions